Program Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 08/09/2023
Participation In This Rewards Program Constitutes Your Acceptance Of These Program Conditions.
The Jersey Mike’s Shore Points® Rewards Program ("Program") is offered by Jersey Mike’s Franchise Systems, Inc. and its affiliates (herein, collectively "JMFS"). Jersey Mike's Shore Points® Cards may only be used at participating Jersey Mike's locations. Jersey Mike’s Shore Points®("Shore Points") may be redeemed for qualifying food, beverages, and promotional items only.
To earn Shore Points, you must make qualifying purchases at participating Jersey Mike’s locations:
- For every KID’S Meal you purchase, you will receive 3 points;
- For every Breakfast sandwich you purchase (where available), you will receive 4 points;
- For every MINI size sub you purchase, you will receive 4 points;
- For every REG size sub you purchase, you will receive 6 points;
- For every Sub Bowl you purchase, you will receive 6 points;
- For every WRAP you purchase, you will receive 6 points;
- For every GIANT size sub you purchase, you will receive 12 points.
You must present your Shore Points Membership ID at the time of purchase to earn points. For each purchase made using your Shore Points Membership ID, your purchase receipt will show the points credited to your account for that transaction and point balance. No points will be issued retroactively. Points cannot be transferred between Shore Points Members or accounts. Points may be earned only by the Shore Points Member who pays for the purchases. Points may be earned for purchases made with Jersey Mike’s gift cards. Point balances are stored by JMFS’s computer system and are automatically updated after each time you use your Shore Points Membership ID.
You can redeem your Shore Points anytime after you reach a qualifying level:
- You can redeem 48 points for a free MINI size sub (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) = $5.25);
- You can redeem 72 points for a free REG size sub (ARV = $7.45);
- You can redeem 72 points for a free Sub Bowl (ARV = $7.45);
- You can redeem 72 points for a free WRAP (ARV = $7.45);
- You can redeem 144 points for a free GIANT size sub (ARV = $11.95);
Shore Points cover a base-level sub with no modifications. If you redeem Shore Points for a sub with modifications, you will be responsible for paying for any upcharges. When you redeem your Shore Points, they will be applied to the lowest-priced menu item you order in the applicable point category. For example, if you order two mini size subs and want to redeem 48 points, your Shore Points will be applied to the lowest-priced mini size sub in your order. If you order a regular size sub and a wrap and want to redeem 72 points, your Shore Points will be applied to the regular size sub or the wrap, whichever is lower-priced.
Offer Subject To Availability
Shore Points are redeemable only for the corresponding food item described above; no substitutions are permitted. If you add other items or purchase a combo meal so that the purchase amount exceeds the value of the tendered Shore Points, you will be required to make an additional payment for the balance due. Redemption of rewards will reduce the points in your Shore Points Membership account by the reward amount. ALL REWARDS SHALL BE ACCEPTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND FOR WHICH SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS NOR ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY.
Shore Points are non-transferrable or assignable, except by JMFS. Shore Points Cards, mobile member ID’s, and Program points have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash, except where required by law. Point value stored on Shore Points Memberships IDs will not be replaced if the Shore Points Membership ID is lost, damaged, stolen, or used without permission. Shore Points Membership ID will not be accepted if the card number is invalid, has not been activated, or cannot be found within the Jersey Mike’s system. Sale of Shore Points Cards is strictly prohibited. JMFS is not responsible for honoring invalid Shore Points Membership ID.
By enrolling in the Program, Shore Points Members agree to these Terms & Conditions. JMFS reserves the right, and holder of a Shore Points Membership ID agrees that, JMFS may cancel or limit the Program, modify the terms of the Program, and/or contract with a third party to administer the Program at any time, without notice. This includes modifying, altering, adding or deleting program benefits, point values, redemption levels, reward delivery methods, and conditions for active status. Members are responsible for periodically visiting this site to view any changes to these Terms & Conditions. In the event that the Program is discontinued, Members will be allowed to redeem points remaining on their Shore Points Membership ID, unless otherwise notified by JMFS. JMFS reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate on any dispute at any time.
Abuse of the Program, unauthorized or fraudulent use of or tampering with the Program, failure to follow these Terms and Conditions, the sale or barter of Shore Points, or other improper conduct as determined by JMFS, in its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the Member’s account without notice and future disqualification from Program participation and forfeiture of all points accrued. Program points and rewards are subject to applicable government regulations and are void where prohibited by law.
The Program is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
Please contact us via our website or postal mail at: Jersey Mike’s Franchise Systems, Inc., Attn: Jersey Mike’s Shore Points Rewards Program, 2251 Landmark Place, Manasquan, New Jersey 08736 or jerseymikes.com/rewardscontact.
Mandatory Dispute Resolution for Registered Users (Individual Arbitration; No Court Trial; No Jury; No Class Action)
- Any legal or equitable dispute between you and JMFS and/or its franchisees (“we” or “us”) relating in any way to this Website is a “Claim”. For example, Claims can arise under federal or state law. Claims can assert violations of statute, breach of contract, torts, frauds, or misrepresentations. Those are just examples. Any dispute which could form the basis of a legal Complaint in a courtroom is a Claim.
- Excepted Claims
- Individual claims that can be brought and completely resolved in small claims court and/or claims related to the ownership of JMFS intellectual property are “Excepted Claims”.
- Covered Claims
- All Claims, other than Excepted Claims, are Covered Claims.
- JAMS as Arbitrator
You and we agree to mandatory, binding arbitration of Covered Claims by JAMS. More information about JAMS can be found at https://www.jamsadr.com/.
Any arbitration must be filed with JAMS at https://www.jamsadr.com/submit/ or by such means as JAMS makes available. All issues are for JAMS to decide, except that a court must adjudicate "Excepted Claims" and disputes identified in the "Related Court Proceedings" section above (if you and we cannot agree). You agree to JAMS providing an arbitrator selection list. The arbitrators named on the selection list, and the arbitrator who is ultimately selected, must have relevant subject matter experience to the extent that JAMS has such arbitrators available.
- Related Court Proceedings
- You and we agree to be subject to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of New Jersey with respect to any Covered Claim. You and we submit to the jurisdiction of the federal and State Courts surrounding Monmouth County, New Jersey to (1) enforce the terms of this Mandatory Dispute Resolution Agreement, (2) to address disputes regarding the scope, application, and enforceability of these Mandatory Dispute Resolution Terms, (3) for the appointment of a substitute arbitrator as needed (see below), and (4) to enter any award rendered by the arbitrator.
- Rules to Apply
- JAMS will adjudicate the Covered Claims in accordance with its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures.
- No Class Actions
- You and we agree not to bring or participate in any class action regarding a Claim. You and we agree that JAMS only has authorization to conduct arbitration of Covered Claims on an individual basis. You and we do not give JAMS permission to arbitrate Your claim in conjunction with any Claim asserted by anyone else.
- Substitute Arbitrator
- In the event that JAMS cannot or will not perform arbitration in accordance with the provisions of this agreement, either (a) the parties may agree to another arbitrator or, if no such agreement is had, (b) a court shall appoint one according to the provisions of the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S. Code § 5.
SMS Terms & Conditions
How to Opt in to the Program
To receive offers, discounts, and other information from Jersey Mike’s Shore Point Program:
You’ll be asked if you want to opt into text messages at the register next time you come into a store. If you want to receive the text updates, you’ll have to agree to the Terms and conditions and provide a written signature. The Terms & Conditions of the text program will be printed on your receipt.
Text JOIN to JMSUBS (567827) from your mobile device. You’ll receive texts via autodialer to the number you provide, until you opt out. Msg and data rates may apply. You must be a US resident and at least 13 years old to enroll.
Other important terms and conditions apply (see above), including an agreement to resolve any disputes only by individual arbitration (no court trial, no class actions). You don’t have to join to make a purchase. To opt out, reply to message with STOP.
Users going to Jersey Mike's sub shops have the opportunity to opt in to receive rewards information from Jersey Mike's through the Shore Points Rewards program. Opt in is via point of sale or Texting JOIN. Members' phone numbers may already be in the system at the time of opt in through a rewards kiosk signup.
To request help
Text HELP to 567827 for help, or send an email to email@example.com.
To opt out
Text STOP to 567827 to cancel.
Message and data rates may apply.
You will receive no more than 4 messages from us per month.
AlltelAWCC, AT&T, Boost, Cricket, Cellcom, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Nextel, nTelos, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Centennial Wireless, ECIT – Cell One of East Central IL, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI Communications, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix Wireless/PC Management, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, RCC/Unicel, Revol, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central Wireless, MetroPCS
© 2013 A Sub Above, LLC. All Rights Reserved.