Jersey Mike’s Subs Predicts Surge in Online Orders on Sunday
This Sunday, Feb. 4, is a Championship eating day — and apparently football fans are not moving far from their screens. Jersey Mike’s Subs expects a 15 percent increase in online orders for the big match up.
And here’s a winning deal. On Thursday, Feb. 1, Jersey Mike’s is sending email club members an offer for $5 off a catering box order. It’s not too late to sign up!
Food for thought:
- Jersey Mike’s predicts ordering increases in Minneapolis, Philadelphia, and New England locations as fans cheer on their teams. We’ll have extra team members on board to slice, sprinkle and wrap in record time!
- Jersey Mike’s sells more than 4 times our usual catering boxes on Super Bowl Sunday compared to a typical Sunday.
- Football and Jersey Mike’s go together, like, well, lettuce and tomatoes. In fact, pro athletes, including former NFL veterans Angelo Crowell and Van Jakes, are now Jersey Mike’s franchise owners.
- Over one year’s time, Jersey Mike’s customers consumed 15 million heads of lettuce, which is nearly equivalent to filling the seats at U.S. Bank Stadium more than 225 times.
- Last year, Jersey Mike’s served up 518,604 gallons of “The Juice” (our signature red wine vinegar and olive oil blend), which would cover a football field, including the end zones, more than a foot deep.