Super Sub Sweeps!
- Entry Form
Enter to win a Trip for 2 to the Big Game!
No purchase necessary. One entry per email address with ticket number per day. Contest ends January 23, 2013. Drawing January 24, 2013. Read complete contest rules.
- Contest Rules
Jersey Mike’s® Super Sub Sweeps Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: JERSEY MIKE’S® SUPER SUB SWEEPS (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to persons who, at the time of entry: (i) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia; (ii) are at least the age of majority in the state in which they reside; and (iii) have Internet access and a valid email address (“Entrant”). Employees, representatives, officers, and directors of Jersey Mike’s Franchise Systems, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its franchisees, suppliers, vendors, affiliate companies, advertising and promotional agencies, any prize provider, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members, are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes Entrants’ full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period:The Sweepstakes begins on December 1, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends on January 23, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All Internet entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Entrants must visit the Jersey Mike’s Super Sub Sweeps website at http://www.jerseymikes.com/supersubsweeps to complete an Official Entry Form during the Sweepstakes Period by providing their name, email address, telephone number, zip code, and sweepstakes ticket code.
To obtain a sweepstakes ticket code:
- Make a purchase at a Jersey Mike’s Subs restaurant to automatically receive a sweepstakes ticket code on a purchase receipt each time you make a purchase at a Jersey Mike’s Subs restaurant during the Sweepstakes Period. Visit http://www.jerseymikes.com/locations to locate your closest Jersey Mike’s restaurant.
- Visit a Jersey Mike’s restaurant to request a cash register receipt with a sweepstakes ticket code during the Sweepstakes Period. Visit http://www.jerseymikes.com/locations to locate your closest Jersey Mike’s restaurant. No purchase necessary.
- Request a ticket code by visiting http://www.jerseymikes.com/supersubsweeps/request-code.php during the Sweepstakes Period. No purchase necessary.
LIMIT: One (1) entry per email address per day, regardless of method of entry. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Each ticket code on a register receipt received during the Sweepstakes Period may be entered into the Sweepstakes only once. Ticket code does not need to be entered on the same day the register receipt is received, but only one ticket code may be entered per day. Only one ticket code may be requested through the website per day.
Only eligible Entries actually received by Sponsor within the Sweepstakes Period will be included in the prize drawing. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry not in compliance with these Official Rules. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address provided on the entry form will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Winner Selection: On or about January 24, 2013, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to select one (1) potential winner of the Prize as described in detail in Section 6 below.
- Verification of Potential Winner: The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within two (2) days from the date of the random drawing. The potential winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within two (2) days of the date notice is sent, a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release (“Declaration”) (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner fails to respond to the notification or fails to return the Declaration within two (2) days of the date the notice is sent, he or she will be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Potential Sweepstakes winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to The Big Game in New Orleans, Louisiana to be held on February 3, 2013, as well as transportation and lodging. Transportation will consist of two (2) round-trip coach-class airfare tickets, departing Saturday, February 2, 2013 and returning Monday, February 4, 2013, from a major airport near the winner’s home to New Orleans or vicinity. Hotel lodging will consist of a double occupancy room for the winner and a guest for two (2) nights in a hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana or vicinity. The winner bears all responsibility for the use of the prize in compliance with the terms and conditions imposed by the transportation and lodging providers and any additional costs associated with the use of such prizes. If Sponsor provides the tickets and books the travel and lodging, but the winner does not use the tickets, travel, and/or lodging, the prize is null and void and no further compensation or prizes will be offered to the potential winner. Exact travel dates and arrangements are subject to availability. It is highly recommended that the winner contact Sponsor to book his or her flights immediately upon confirmation of winning the prize. Approximate Retail Value = $14,630.
Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed prize or any portion thereof for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Sponsor’s use of third-party trademarks does not imply that any third party endorses, sponsors or is otherwise affiliated with the Sweepstakes. Pictures shown in any promotional materials are for illustration purposes only. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Expenses not specifically stated above, together with the reporting and payment of all applicable taxes, fees, duties, gratuities, and/or surcharges, if any, arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Other restrictions, conditions, and/or limitations may apply. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS REGARDS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE PRIZE. Any and all guarantees and warranties are subject to the service provider’s terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such entity for any such warranty or guarantee claim. All monetary amounts listed in these Official Rules are in US Dollars.
- Release and Publicity: By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its franchisees, vendors, suppliers, affiliates, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of the winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes: Each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by a United States District Court in the State of New Jersey or the appropriate New Jersey State Court; (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (4) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- Official Rules/Winners List: Sponsor will post the Official Rules and the name and city of the winner on the web site located at http://www.jerseymikes.com/supersubsweeps and will maintain that page for approximately six (6) months after the drawing.
- Sponsor: Jersey Mike’s Franchise Systems, Inc., 2251 Landmark Place, Manasquan, New Jersey 08736.
©2012 Jersey Mike’s Franchise Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.